Use of steroids has become very common nowadays amongst most bodybuilders for gaining muscle strength and mass. But as a user, when you decide to take steroids you need to choose between the oral and injectable form. Depending on individual preference, many choose to take the oral formas they want to stay away from the painful injections. Also, another factor is oral steroids are more convenient to use. Each form has their advantages and disadvantages, but as a user, if you are looking for guidance then this article can help you take a wise decision.
Why choose oral steroids
Oral steroids can either be in the form of liquid or tablets. You need to take them on a daily basis either once or sometimes even broken into two to three doses throughout the day. As per the experienced users, nothing can beat the oral steroids when you are planning to achieve massive gains in a short period of time. This is one of the prime reasons why most bodybuilders prefer this over the injectable form. But oral steroids are considered to be highly toxic to the liver. Few of the commonly used oral steroids are Anavar, Dianabol, Anadrol, Winstrol and Halotestin. Before you take a final decision, you should have a clear idea of every aspect of steroid injections versus pills.
Why choose injectable steroids
Injectable steroids are those, which must be injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously. Normally, the number of doses required in this case is less compared to the oral steroids, though this depends on the half-life of the steroid. As per some users, injectable steroids offer better quality results over the time and are considered as the best option in the cutting cycles. They are less hepatotoxic, still has some other risks. Some common names that you can associate with injectable steroids are DecaDurabolin, Trenbolone and Winstrol depot.
Things to consider
The most vital point that you should consider before you finally decide on steroid injections versus pills is about all their advantages and disadvantages. The other factors that you should consider are:
- Privacy- If you have to frequently travel then injectable steroids might be inconvenient, as you have to carry syringes, vials. Also, taking these steroids inhotel rooms can be difficult as a lot of privacy is involved.
- The convenience of usage- On taking injections you need to measure, prepare and follow a lot of precautions. Pills involve no such hassle, this is another reason why most people prefer them.
- The frequency of intake- If you feel taking medications every day adds to your botheration, then you should go for the injectable steroids, the frequency of dosing of which is lesser.
- Availability–In case of the injectable form, along with the availability of the steroid, you will also have to consider the availability of other accessories including syringes etc. needed to take the drug safely. Apart from the availability, the cost factor also increases when it comes to injections.
- Individual preference–If one form works well for an individual, it may not show the same result in your case. So, the key factor you should consider while deciding is, which form gives you the desired results with the least side effects.